Cone Winding Machine in Textile:
Cone winding machine is one of the types of winding machine. There are several types of winding machine also such as flanged bobbin winding m/c, cheese winding m/c, winding m/c and cop winding m/c etc. This article has shown the features and working principle of cone winding m/c.
|Cone winding machine used in textile sector|
Features of Cone Winding Machine Used in Textile Weaving Sector:
There are different key features of cone winding m/c which are pointed out in the following:
- In cone winding m/c, reciprocating cams which are attached with the traversing guide and attached with a shaft.
- Also cam controls the yarn with the yarn guide.
- Here, cone are placed on the cone holder and kept on the contact of the drum.
- A drum is in opposition of each cone.
Working Procedure of Cone Winding Machine:
The total working procedure of a cone winding machine has described I the below:
- Gets motion from the motor in one side of machine and cam shaft and drum shaft rotates by motor pulley.
- Yarn supply gets from a bobbin and yarn go to the cone by yarn stop motion guide and yarn traversing guide.
- Since cones are on holder and are contact with drum, cone rotates due to the friction of drum and holder and holder and finally become winding on yarn cone.
- This type of winding is controlled with yarn guide.
- Winding is stop with stop motion mechanism when yarn breakage.
- When cone gets predetermined width, discrete from the drum and contact automatically and placed the new cone by taken out of the cone.
Important questions related this topic:
You can answer all the below questions easily if you read this article with full concentration:
- Describe the characteristics of a cone winding m/c.
- Describe the machine description of cone winding m/c.
- Explain the cone winding process of winding m/c.
- Mention the key features of cone winding m/c.
- Explain the working method of cone winding m/c.