Step Cleaner or Ultra Cleaner Machine in Textile Sector:
Step cleaner or ultra cleaner or super cleaner machine is one of the most important machines which are significantly used in blow room section of spinning industry. This type of machine is used for opening and cleaning the impurities from the cotton tuft. This article has shown the objects and working procedure of a step cleaner or ultra cleaner or super cleaner machine.
|Step cleaner or ultra cleaner machine used in textile
Objects of Step Cleaner or Ultra Cleaner Machine in Textile Spinning:
There are various key objects of a step cleaner or ultra cleaner machine which are mentioned in the below:
- To open and clean the cotton tuft by opposite spikes and beating action.
- To remove heavy impurities such as leaves, stalk, motes, sand without damaging the fibre.
- To make or convert the cotton tuft to small size of cotton fibre.
Parts of Ultra Cleaner Or Step Cleaner Machine in Spinning:
Different parts of a step cleaner or ultra cleaner m/c used in textile manufacturing sector are-
- Feed roller,
- Six beaters,
- Baffle plate,
- Grid bar.
Working Procedure of Step Ultra Cleaner Or Ultra Cleaner Machine Used in Textile Industry:
The total working procedure of a step cleaner or ultra cleaner m/c has described in the following:
- The cotton or materials falls into the feed hopper.
- Then it passes to the first beater.
- After that, it is transported upwards by the six beater rollers where each carrying profiled bars and the beaters are arranged on a line inclined upwards at the angle 45°.
- The trashes are extracted by the help of opposite spike and beating function extracts the trashes and falls into the chamber through grid bars hole.
- After that, cotton tuft opened and make small sized tuft with the beating action.
- A buckle is in the middle of per twp beaters and it controls the flow of materials.
Specification of Step Cleaner or Ultra Cleaner Machine Used in Textile Industry:
Name of Specifications
Value of Specifications
Diameter of beater
Diameter of one pulley
Diameter of two pulley
Number of striker