Rachel Knitting Machine in Textile Industry:
Rachel warp knitting machine is the other types of warp knitting machine used in knitting technology. It has also too much importance as Tricot warp knitting machine in producing knit fabrics. In the past, i have presented the main features of tricot warp knitting machine but now this article has explained the features of Rachel warp knitting machine.
|Rachel warp knitting machine used in textile sector|
Features of Rachel Knitting Machine Used in Textile Sector:
Different features of Rachel warp knitting machine has mentioned in the following:
- Rachel warp knitting machine is normally used latch needles simultaneously with a wire or blade.
- Usually their chain links are indicated in even numbers such as 0, 2, 4 etc. generally with 2 links per course.
- It has a gauge which is expressed in needles per two inches (5cm) so that for example a 36 gauge Rachel machine will have 18 needles per inch (NPI).
- In Rachel warp knitting machine, Rachel sinkers only perform the function of holding down the loops whilst the needles rise.
- The guide bars are threaded, connecting with the middle bars and also working outwards from the either side of the rocker shaft.
- In Rachel warp knitting machine, Rachel sinkers are not joined simultaneously by a lead across their ends nearest to the needle bars so that they can move away clear of the needles towards the back of the machine for the rest of the knitting cycle.
- The needle trick plate verge acts as a fabric support ledge and knock over the surface.
- The fabric which is produced by using Rachel warp knitting machine is drawn downwards from the needles, almost parallel to the needle bar at an angle of 120°-160° by a series of take-down rollers.
- Here, the warp beams are arranged above the needle bar and centered over the rocker shaft, so that the warp sheets pass down to the guide bars on either side of it.
- At least four 32” diameter beams or large numbers of small diameter pattern bars.
- In case of Rachel warp knitting machine, the guide bars are numbered from the front of the machine.
- In Rachel warp knitting machine, the beams are placed above the machine so that it is approachable at the front for the fabric inspection.
Main Parts of Rachel Warp Knitting Machine:
Different parts of Rachel warp knitting machine have pointed out in the following:
- Trick plate,
- Latch guard,
- Guide & Guide bar.