Spinning Mill Machinery List in Textile Sector:
Spinning is one of the major sections of textile industry. In this section, fibers are converted into yarn which ultimately turned into textiles after passing some important processes such as singeing, de-sizing, washing, equalizing bleaching, dyeing, printing and finishing. There are a lot of modern machinery used in textile spinning sector. The total list of spinning machinery have presented in this article.
|Spinning machinery list|
List of Machine Used in Spinning Mill:
The total lists of spinning machinery have pointed out in the following:
- Mixing or blending machine,
- Axo flow cleaner machine,
- Bale opener machine,
- Hopper bale breaker or Hopper bale opener machine,
- R.N beater machine,
- Mono cylinder beater machine,
- Krishner beater machine,
- Bladed beater machine,
- Draw frame machine,
- Coconut fiber making machine for industrial automation,
- Hopper feeder machine,
- Rotor yarn spinning machine,
- Cotton fiber making machine for textile manufacturing,
- Jute slip draft spinning frame machine,
- Polyester fiber making machine for textile manufacturing,
- Coir Fiber rope making machine,
- Crighton opener or vertical opener machine,
- Step cleaner or ultra-cleaner machine,
- S.R.L.L cleaner machine,
- Porcupine opener machine,
- Carding machine,
- Lap former machine,
- Comber machine,
- Roving frame or simplex machine,
- Ball fiber making machine for garment industry
- Maize Fiber making machine for textile industry,
- Recycled cotton fiber making machine for textile industry,
- Polypropylene staple fiber making machine for textile industry,
- Cotton cleaner machine for yarn manufacturing,
- Jute apron draft spinning frame machine.
Advantages of Spinning Machinery in Textile:
Different advantages of the spinning machinery made by textile machine manufacturer have pointed out in the below:
- These electrical machinery have trustworthy systems.
- Modern spinning machinery increase more productivity than manual system.
- Maximum number of machine is controlled by using servomotor.
- These are expensive to implement.
- Accurate result for all kinds of textile production.
- Automatic doffer system for modern spinning machinery.
- These are also reduced manpower from the textile spinning sector.