Water Jet Cutting Machine in Garment Industry:
Water jet cutting machine has great importance in the apparel manufacturing industry. Water jet cutting m/c is two types where one is abrasive water jet cutting and another is pure water cutting. Water jet cutting machine maintains a working principle which has explained in this article.
Working Principle of Water Jet Cutting Machine in Apparel Industry:
The total working principles of water jet cutting m/c has presented in the following:
- The thin jet of water is passed through a nozzle in a very high momentum in water jet cutting m/c.
- Water pressure is 60000 pounds per square inch here.
- The pressure should be less or higher to improve cutting power.
- This water is performed as alike as hard and sharp knife which can easily cut the fabrics, plastic materials or lather.
- The quality will be low in the lower lays of fabric If the thickness of layers of fabric is more as it became the momentum of the water jet will be less as it goes in the depth of lay.
- So the lower lays of fabric cutting will be wide and less effective in that case.
- In the water jet cutting m/c, there is a catcher in the bottom of fabric lays which is used with the same speed and the same direction as the water jet.
- It should be noted here that, the water which is used to make water jet is needed to be filtered and de-ionized.
- It is needed to adjust the pressure, radius, and momentum of the water jet to developing the speed of fabric cutting.
Application or Uses of Water Jet Cutting Machine in Clothing Sector:
A water jet cutting m/c is not suitable for cutting the fabric but this is under research to cut fabric. Water jet cutting m/c is extensively used to cut metal, marble, granite, composite, ceramic tile, leather, glass, cloth, wood, food, rubber, nylon, dynamite, and so on.
More questions related to water jet cutting machines:
You can easily answer the below questions in the interview if you read this post attentively:
- Discuss the working procedures of water jet cutting machines in the apparel sector.
- Mention the process sequence of water jet cutting machines in the clothing industry.
- Mention the working method of water jet cutting machines in the RMG sector.
- Mention the uses of water jet cutting machines in the apparel industry.
- Mention the key application of water jet cutting machines in the apparel manufacturing industry.